- Winnipeg Harvest provides emergency food assistance to over 40,000 people a month. This is nearly equivalent to the size of Brandon, Manitoba - Manitoba's second largest city.
- Winnipeg Harvest distributes food to over 320 agencies across Manitoba. This includes: food banks, soup kitchens, daycares, drop-in centres, schools, etc.
- 47% of people receiving food from Winnipeg Harvest are children.
- In 2008, Winnipeg Harvest moved almost 10 million pounds of food throughout Manitoba.
- 50% of Winnipeg Harvest volunteers are people who use food banks.
- 33% of families experiencing hunger are dual wage-earner families. They are the working poor.
Please donate to Winnipeg Harvest.