Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bring a Tin for the Bin



Winnipeg Harvest wants to thank and recognize the continued support of the Winnipeg Blue Bomber Football Club and all its fans for remembering to BRING A TIN FOR THE BIN to tomorrow's game against the Edmonton Eskimos.


All fans are encouraged to support Winnipeg Harvest with a donation of a non-perishable food item.

Suggested items include: Canned Fish (tuna and salmon) & Canned Poultry (chicken and turkey), Baby Food and Formula, Canned Vegetables & Canned Fruit, Canned Stew, Chilli, Brown Beans, Peanut Butter, Dry Pasta, Rice, Canned Pasta & Spaghetti Sauce, Cereal, and Canned Soup.

We wish the best of luck to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers tomorrow,

Go Blue & Gold!


1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    I am a first year Cre Comm student and a Winnipeg Harvest lover! (I used to volunteer there quite a bit, but with my CRAZY schedule I can't seem to get down there...)

    Tell the whole Harvest gang that I say hello, and I will spread the word on this fantastic blog!

    Take Care!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete